- desire, wish, appetite
el mago, la maga
- magician, person who is particularly...
- bread crumb, the part of the bread...
- weapon, firearm
- mass (as of the Catholic Church)
- race (of humans), breed (of animals),...
el mozo, la moza
- young person, unmarried person, lad,...
- lighthouse, car headlight, someone or...
- beak, mouth, corner, pick (type of...
- whistle, horn, person who blows a...
- chance, fate
- air, atmosphere, ambiance, wind
- subject (as of a book or class),...
- plug, wad, wedge, mess, naughty word,...
- unpopulated, uninhabited, deserted
- cream, whipped cream, the cream of...