- lid, snack, tapa, cover or sleeve or...
- well, mine shaft, mining pit
- tile of a roof, type of baked waffle...
- bidding (in an auction), bid
- corset, girdle, sash, cummerbund,...
- court of law, forum, back area of a...
- ark (either the chest containing the...
el ateo, la atea
- desire, wish, appetite
el mago, la maga
- magician, person who is particularly...
- bread crumb, the part of the bread...
- weapon, firearm
- mass (as of the Catholic Church)
- race (of humans), breed (of animals),...
el mozo, la moza
- young person, unmarried person, lad,...
- lighthouse, car headlight, someone or...
- beak, mouth, corner, pick (type of...
- whistle, horn, person who blows a...
- chance, fate