(el) fulano, (la) fulana
- what\'s-his-name, what\'s-her-name,...
- a covering, a case used to cover or...
- sink (as in a kitchen)
- ditch, moat (as around a castle),...
- fierce, ferocious, cruel, terrible
- leafy, luxuriant
- factory, manufacturing or processing...
- flan (a type of Spanish custard often...
- faction, anatomical feature
- staircase, stair step
- leak (as of a liquid, gas or...
- success; excellent result;...
- personal effects, belongings, equipment
- selfishness, self-centeredness, egoism
- leave of absence, sabbatical
- worthy of esteem, worthy of...