In Situ Spanish School
Spanish Word for Hello
School Size: Small
Deposit or Fee: US $0.00
- Hours per Week: 10
- Weekly Cost: US $The more you study the less you pay per hour
- Min. Weeks Study: 1
Hike to Monserrate, Drinking Chicha at La Candelaria , Visit to Salto del Tequendama, Playing Tejo: traditional Colombian Game, Enjoy watching a soccer game with Colombian teams
Standard Spanish Course, Tailor Made Spanish Course, Spanish Crash Course, Preparatory Course for DELE Exam, Spanish for companies, On Line Spanish Course
Based on the Latin expression In Situ; "on the site, in the place" we are a Spanish school for foreigners that will teach you where you need it, experiential classes, the city is your classroom. We are located in Bogotá, Colombia, a city widely known as speaking a very good and clear Spanish.
We will help you not only to learn Spanish but to interact with the locals and learn their language, customs and norms, and then you will be able to say I have lived a 'cultural experience'.
• Programs for people of all levels and ages, designed according to the needs of each student.
• Flexible schedules.
• Qualified teachers.
• Preparation for international diplomas (DELE and DIE examination)
• Dynamic and personalized learning process.
• Updated methodologies and materials.
• Content levels prepared according to The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
• 6 Learning levels; basic A1, A2, intermediate B1, B2, and advanced C1, C2.
Check our FB: https://www.facebook.com/insituspanish?ref_type=bookmark
NOTE: students should verify details with school in case they have changed since this listing was last modified.