Habla Ya Spanish School, Boquete Campus
School Size: Medium
Deposit or Fee: US $0.00
- Hours per Week: 20
- Weekly Cost: US $175 - $275
- Min. Weeks Study: 1
- Live w/ Family
- Private Apartment
- Bed & Breakfast
- Upscale Hotel
- Vacation Rental
Dance lessons, Hiking, Biking, Excursions (fees), Salsa, Surfing, Excursions (included), Kayaking, Biking - Mountain, Scuba Diving, Cultural Activities, Horseback Riding, Merengue, Movies, Rafting, Snorkeling, Social Activities, Dinner Parties, Night Clubs, Fishing, Golf, Cook-out, Child Care
Volunteer Work, Legal, Business, Teen Programs, Medical, DELE Preparation, Children's Programs, Language for Professionals, Long duration course, Literature, Culture, Custom Programs, Interpreting, Mature Adults (over 50), Language Teachers, Bildungsurlaub, Instituto Cervantes, Travel and Learn
16 classrooms, Large student area, Cafeteria, Access to Public Plaza, WIFI, Reception, Parking
Live the Most Amazing Spanish Learning Experience!
- Highly trained, enthusiastic and experienced teachers
- Relaxed environment with first class facilities (wireless internet, cafeteria, multimedia classrooms) in the valley of Boquete, Panama.
- Courses 4 everyone: Beginner Crash Course, Spanish for Travelers, Total Cultural Immersion (Spanish with family home stay), Junior Spanish, Excursion Pack, Intensive Programs, Tailored Solutions, Family Packages and more.
- Proven methodology: communicative based method with a task focus. Our curriculum is built under the guidelines of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
How do we teach?
Classes mostly in Spanish, orientated towards the communicative development of our students.
Strolls in town, to practice through role play what you have learned in class.
Skill integration with special emphasis on listening comprehension and oral expression abilities. You will no just acquire disperse knowledge, you'll learn grammar contextualized in real normal life situations that involve tasks.
Lesson planning based on the students needs and their diverse learning styles.
A varied program which makes the most out of the center resources, as well as help for those students who are studying Spanish for specific purposes.
Multimedia material to reinforce listening, pronunciation & vocabulary.
NOTE: students should verify details with school in case they have changed since this listing was last modified.