Spanish Word for nectar  

English Word: nectar

Spanish Word: néctar
The Spanish Word for nectar
Now you know how to say nectar in Spanish. :-)
Lookup Another Word?
Translation type:

Word to be translated:



Translated sentences containing 'nectar'
The flowers attract the birds with their nectar.
Las flores atraen a los pájaros con su néctar.

It then becomes possible to mix different sorts of nectar, without more than 50% of a nectar being present.
Por tanto, se hace posible mezclar diferentes tipos de néctar, sin que un néctar esté presente en más del 50%.
Mrs Lulling, honey is also the nectar of the gods.
Estimada diputada Lulling, la miel es también el néctar de los dioses.
One could imagine a honey with 20% nectar A and the remaining 80% being made up of 8 different varieties of nectar.
Podría imaginarse una miel con un 20% de néctar A, mientras el 80% restante está constituida de 8 variedades diferentes de néctar.
The effects of active substances not only on the overall development of bees, but also on nectar and pollen, will be taken into account.
Ahora se tendrán en cuenta los efectos de las sustancias activas no sólo en el desarrollo de las abejas en general, sino también en el néctar y en el polen.
[ view all sentence pairs ]




More Spanish - English Translations



Interested in travelling to a Spanish-speaking country? Read the travel blog below:

studying spanish and enjoying this city   (Granada, Nicaragua)

Buenas dias, how are you all doing? I am just great, still in Granada and this place is really starting to grow on me. I have moved to a third hostel now and I think I like this one the best, especially since it´s only 3 dollars a night and all the walls are covered in colourful artwork and poetry. Plus there is a mango tree in the courtyard that randomly drops yummy snacks. I do miss the...
[ view entire travel blog ]

http://www.NuLengua.com



Popular Phrase: spanish until | Hello in Spanish | Conjugated Verb: nublar - to become cloudy [ click for full conjugation ]