Translate the Sentences
1. Juan, ayúdame a llevar las maletas.
2. Juan, yo quiero que tú me ayudes a llevar las maletas.
3. Juan, yo quiero que tú me ayudes a llevarlas.
4. Juan, ayúdame a llevarlas.
5. Juan, ayuda a María a llevar las maletas.
6. Juan, ayuda a María a llevarlas.
7. Juan, yo quiero que tú ayudes a María a llevar las maletas.
8. Juan, yo quiero que tú ayudes a María a llevarlas.
9. Señor García, yo quiero que usted me ayude a llevar las maletas.
10. Señor García, yo quiero que usted me ayude a llevarlas.
11. Señor García, ayúdeme a llevar las maletas.
12. Señor García, ayúdeme a llevarlas.
13. Yo quiero que los muchachos me ayuden a llevar las maletas.
14. Yo quiero que ustedes me ayuden a llevar las maletas.
15. Muchachos, ayúdenme a llevar las maletas.
16. Muchachos, yo quiero que ustedes me ayuden a llevarlas.
17. Muchachos, ayúdenme a llevarlas.
18. María, ¿ Me puedes ayudar a llevar las maletas?
18b. María, ¿ Puedes ayudarme a llevar las maletas?
19. María, ¿ Me puedes ayudar a llevarlas?
19b. María, ¿ Puedes ayudarme a llevarlas?
20. María, yo quiero que tú me ayudes a llevar las maletas.
21. María, ayúdame a llevar las maletas.
22. María, ayúdame a llevarlas.
23. María, yo quiero que tú ayudes a los muchachos a llevar las maletas.
24. María, ayuda a los muchachos a llevarlas.
25. María, yo quiero que tú ayudes a los muchachos a llevarlas.
1. John, help me carry the suitcases.
2. John, I want you to help me carry the suitcases.
3. John, I want you to help me carry them.
4. John, help me carry them.
5. John, help Mary carry the suitcases.
6. John, help Mary carry them.
7. John, I want you to help Mary carry the suitcases.
8. John, I want you to help Mary carry them.
9. Mr. Garcia, I want you to help me carry the suitcases.
10. Mr. Garcia, I want you to help me carry them.
11. Mr. Garcia, help me carry the suitcases.
12. Mr. Garcia, help me carry them.
13. I want the boys to help me carry the suitcases.
14. I want you all to help me carry the suitcases.
15. Boys, help me carry the suitcases.
16. Boys, I want you all to help me carry them.
17. Boys, help me carry them.
18. Mary, can you help me carry the suitcases?
19. Mary, can you help me carry them?
20. Mary, I want you to help me carry the suitcases.
21. Mary, help me carry the suitcases.
22. Mary, help me carry them.
23. Mary, I want you to help the boys carry the suitcases.
24. Mary, help the boys carry them.
25. Mary, I want you to help the boys carry them.
The growing informal sector activities such as leather tanning, metal working, brick making, small-scale mining, electroplating and automotive repair etc. Over the last couple of years Milford Fire Department events has grown substantially upon the application of the social media policy about eight years ago. In Smith’s “1616 Letter to Queen Anne of Great Britain,” it talks about how he was taken captive by the natives. However, Kenya continues to prohibit women from owning property and ratify this article within their local laws. The organization shall not be liable for any ensuing legal action and the burden of costs shall lie solely upon the employee making such appeal or resorting to such a course of action. Further Kathuria (2007) has found that in the state of Tamil Nadu, neighbour farmers are forced to sell their land which remains a 4 - 6 ft. Soon Czar Nicholas II was forced to step down while Vladimir Lenin and the Russian Marxist group called the Bolsheviks took control. Laurie (2010) found that the organization plays a major and increasingly role in the lives of us all, especially with the growth of large-scale business and expanding globalization. The main objective of the present study was to compare children’s recognition of geometric shapes in two different settings – a structured classroom setting versus an outdoor natural setting.
They are also used to determine what type and how much training an employee may need to improve or stay proficient at their job.
They need to delegate tasks to the automation and supervise the automated system in its conduct of the task.
The USA make 8 billion, the UK 4 billion and other developed countries account for more than 11 billion (DA 2012).
Under external pressure, President Habyarimana signed an agreement at Arusha, Tanzania, calling for the creation of a transition government that would include the RPF.
For this reason, knowledge of Roman law is indispensable to understand the legal systems of today.
How does a company so secure in its market position maintain its competitive advantage as well as increase its profits?
This is a very effective strategy because the lignotuber is covered by earth, which is an excellent insulator against fire.
For continuous variable such as perceived educational support, descriptive analysis will generate mean, median and standard deviation.
Assurances are the explicit and measured goals of an educational program and the accountability measures which assess performance towards those ends.
The mortality rate of anorexia is 12 times higher than any other mental disorders out there for females in between the ages of 15 and 24.
And he asked Vesto M.Slipher to capture the spectrums of some spiral nebulae to find out if those spectra lines could hold the information of chemical elements or not.
After making exhatistive enquires the committee submitted a comprehensive report on all aspects of the problem and suggested various measures in several direction to effectively combat the evil of corruption.
At the right side there are altitude scale and vertical speed scale which shows the hight above sea level and the rate of climb or descend.
The more time you spend on preparing your fan page, the easier it will be to jump start the whole branding and promoting.
Hackers can apply different tools to uncover the customers’ information and eventually gain access to secured information in the records.
In this study the sample size is determined using guides provided by Stevens (1996) and Tabachnick and Fidell (2007).
However, European Cross border M&A transactions in banking sector have increased since 2005 and represented an growth trend in terms of transaction value (Walkner & Rares, 2006).
The team structure was less successful when the organization had grown and there was an overall lack of understanding by many of the employees how a team structure worked.
For example, management use financial statements to help make business decisions, and Governments use financial statements for tax purposes.
The tsunamigenic earthquakes generating in the Indian Ocean may cause huge disasters in the coastal areas of India and neighbor countries.