School Size: Small
Deposit or Fee: US $0.00
- Hours per Week: 20
- Weekly Cost: US $100-199
- Min. Weeks Study: 1
- University Residence
- Rooms for Rent
- Host Family
Fun afternoon activities: guided walking tours of Madrid, visit to the Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofia museums, Flamenco workshops, spanish gastronomy workshops, excursions, dance classes in Retiro Park, Noches de intercambios, Noches de copas
Intensive, Semi Intensive, Premium, Total Immersion, Private Classes, Skype Lessons, High School Year, Business Spanish, Spanish and Work Experience, DELE Exam Preparation, Tourism Spanish Exam Preparation, Spanish University Preparation, Spanish GCSE, AS and A-Level Revision Course, Gap Year Abroad, Spanish and Dance Classes, Spanish and Art Classes, Club 50+ Spanish Course
Comfortable classrooms with interactive boards, Multimedia area with modern, interactive, touch-screen computers, Free Wi-Fi access, Self-study centre, Spacious reception area, Tourist information, Air-conditioning and central heating
· AIL Madrid is focused on providing a wide range of Spanish courses available for all ability levels.
· Its unrivalled quality is backed up by the renowned Instituto Cervantes and other prestigious institutions.
· Additionally, AIL Madrid offers a complimentary Fun Afternoon Activities programme consisting of more than 60 activities.
· The school is conveniently located in the heart of Madrid, in the Salamanca district, known for being the most exclusive and wealthy area in the capital.
· You will also have the opportunity to choose a good-quality, centrally-located accommodation at a great price.
NOTE: students should verify details with school in case they have changed since this listing was last modified.